Hello Southeast Florida Chapter HPNA Members and Friends!
Our first Southeast Florida Chapter HPNA Membership Meeting for 2021 was held on February 11th by Zoom from 6:30PM to 7:15PM. Our agenda covered:
- Reminding everyone to complete the brief survey they were emailed to help the chapter align with the wishes and goals of the members.
- Inviting friends and colleagues to join our chapter by going to www.nursingnetwork.com, and liking our page to stay current with news and announcements.
- Encouraging national membership by way of www.advancingexpertcare.org to unlock a treasure-trove of benefits!
- We did not collect dues last year but plan to reinstate them this year at $20 for the year. Ideas for use of the money included raffles of certification books, tuition to various conferences, and more.
- We renewed our chapter charter with the national office of HPNA in January.
- Ways to possibly increase membership include reaching out to nursing students, possibly focusing on certification assistance and having a discussion with Ginger Marshall, Chief Executive Officer HPNA/HPCC/HPNF.
Stay tuned for our next chapter meeting Thursday, April 8th at 6:30PM.